Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose

Wanna go one day this weekend? As far as I know right now this morning I don't have to work Sat. Hooray....28 this year so far. That's enought for me. Talk at ya later...

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Larry

I am planning on coming up to Patoka Saturday Oct 9th. The Crappie USA ACA tournament starts that morning. I want to see them catching some fish as well as catch a few myself. I would like to figure out some new spots to fish. Glad that you don't have to work this Saturday as it sounds like we could hook up. How can we get together? I am not for sure but I may try to launch at Walls on Saturday. I will get myself up early and drive up for the day. I hope to get up at 4 or 5 and eat a big breakfast and then drive up to walls. If I leave at 5 am I can get up to the ramp by 6:30 am CDST. (Evansville, IN TIME) Maybe we could hook up there. Not sure how much rain we will get on Saturday or if there will be fog that early in the morning. I am betting that there will be fog and navigation up there will be slow due to low visibilty in the early morning hours. I bet that the fog won't life until around 7:30 or 8 am. I remember Fishing Patoka Last Sept and it was too fogging to leave the ramp early in the morning at Painters Creek.

Osborn ramp may be another spot to meet. We could fish the Little Patoka River area of Patoka which I have not fished much. I think some of the locals who do well in the tournament fish that area. That is a new ramp and nice area with restroom facilities and a walk out pier that goes all the way out over the river channel into deep water.

Why don't you plan on meeting me at Walls on Saturday Morning at around 7 am? Give me a call and leave a message if you can make it or not.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Moose.....I sent you an e-mail. My number at the camp is 812-685-2341. Leave a message and I'll call you later. Tomorrow should be a good day to fish.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Larry

Larry:

Called your answering machine and left a message. Hope you call so we can talk about details etc. I will be home all night.

QUOTE=Larry-Southern Indiana]Moose.....I sent you an e-mail. My number at the camp is 812-685-2341. Leave a message and I'll call you later. Tomorrow should be a good day to fish.

Larry[/QUOTE]
    Regards,

Moose1am