Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Monroe Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monroe Sunday

Went to monroe sunday put in at cutrite ran up to middle fork. Water was still stained and temp were 62 . I caught 2 fish that were 14 inches or better and lost 5 at the boat that were the same or bigger. I took my dog and she hasnt learned to use the net yet. lol The fish are deep in the wood had to work hard to get the bigger fish. Hope this helps. It should take a 1.5 avg to win the crappie usa event.
    japayton6----:p

Post Thanks / Like

Dang missed you JA, I was out there also along with Charlie Hildreth and his dad. Learned a few things out there,like Charlie can drive a boat and his dad can catch fish LOL. I think we were in a different fork, but I'm not sure, I've only been on Monroe 2 times so I don't know where we really were. Don't want to steal your thread so I'll save my report for later.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Charlie I love that rod I got at the show in franklin. I would like to get a couple more If he has them.
    japayton6----:p

Post Thanks / Like

Jaypay, my wife just bought our dog pound rescue a life jacket for wearing in the boat. My mother-in-law thinks he is the smartest dog ever...so I'm sure he'll pick up the netting thing pretty quickly. I may try to train him to clean fish too.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana