PDA

View Full Version : CrappieStalker in Arkansas

fatboy
01-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Here is Paul in Jerrys boat. Notice the slight grin on his face? I think he really loves fishing with minnows and just won't admit it. LOL Had a blast Paul. Hope you did also. MINNOWS MINNOWS MINNOWS:D

Crappie Stalker
01-03-2006, 06:59 PM
I always have a smile when i am fishing! of course it doesn't hurt that while you were taking my picture your floats were going under!!!:rolleyes: ya gotta pay attention there haha. Had a great time this weekend. a big thanks to Jerry and Darryl for making me feel welcome!

Darryl Morris
01-03-2006, 07:39 PM
We've all heard that you just have to hold you mouth right to catch fish. Well, that's true. The right way to hold your mouth when fishing is WITH THE ENDS TURNED UP!

Paul, you and any crew you wish to bring will always be welcome, even that ole knot-headed rebel FB.

JIGS, JIGS, JIGS, minnows too!!!

anchorpuller
01-03-2006, 10:36 PM
We've all heard that you just have to hold you mouth right to catch fish. Well, that's true. The right way to hold your mouth when fishing is WITH THE ENDS TURNED UP!

Paul, you and any crew you wish to bring will always be welcome, even that ole knot-headed rebel FB.

JIGS, JIGS, JIGS, minnows too!!!

knot-head.. hehehe
Great pictures there FB.. thank you for sharing them!

ps..try singing.. it works!