Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Routine Nonsense

Post Thanks / Like

Default Routine Nonsense

This morning while getting dressed, I suddenly had this choking feeling around the front of my throat. It felt like two hands were pressing against my Adam's apple and as the pressure increased, I began to feel faint. I struggled to stay conscience, but as I started to black out, I figured I would say goodbye to myself one last time so I glanced in the mirror to make it personal and noticed I had put my tee-shirt on backwards.

I think I'll be ok..........
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stink - You gave me a start.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Two carrots were walking alongside the highway when one of them was struck by a passing vehicle. Ambulance took the injured carrot to the hospital and the carrot was immediately taken into emergency surgery.

One hour later the surgeon approached the other carrot waiting outside the operating room and said; "Your friend is going to survive, but he'll be a 'vegetable' the rest of his life".
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you reckon when George Washington tried to buy a bottle of booze in a liquor store and was asked to show some ID by the clerk, he simply pulled out a quarter?

Post Thanks / Like

Several years ago while working a geriatric ward, I had an elderly woman stop me as I walked by her bed. She grasped me and spoke these words; "I smell the smell of death!"

"Mrs. Johnson" I replied; "that's not the smell of death, the night nurse forgot to take you off your bedpan last night."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinger View Post
    This morning while getting dressed, I suddenly had this choking feeling around the front of my throat. It felt like two hands were pressing against my Adam's apple and as the pressure increased, I began to feel faint. I struggled to stay conscience, but as I started to black out, I figured I would say goodbye to myself one last time so I glanced in the mirror to make it personal and noticed I had put my tee-shirt on backwards.

I think I'll be ok..........

Post Thanks / Like

Stink - You've been in the paint again

Post Thanks / Like

If he is painting outside, he has a problem but painting inside, I can understand his getting high.....lol. Hello Stink....

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya young lady! I swore off paint several years ago. Only use it occasionally for "medicinal" purposes. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Duck walks into a pharmacy and tells the clerk he wants a tube of chapstick. She hands it to him and he says; "Put this on my bill.":D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast