PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlly Jig Catalogue

gone_fishing
04-18-2010, 06:18 AM
I dont get it. I placed a pretty big order with Grizzly after I missed the Grizzly show and didn't get my catalogue. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago to send me a catalogue still no catalogue. I guess I am not supposed to order from them.

frank lawhead
04-18-2010, 07:08 AM
I dont get it. I placed a pretty big order with Grizzly after I missed the Grizzly show and didn't get my catalogue. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago to send me a catalogue still no catalogue. I guess I am not supposed to order from them.

Thats not like them--Just got mine --Said they were late this year--:):)

crappieseeker
04-18-2010, 07:32 AM
I got mine a few weeks ago. I have ordered from them in the past and had excellent service and return time. I am sure they are not intentionally avoiding you. Hang in there.

"G"
04-18-2010, 07:38 AM
I just got my catalog last week. They said that they were running late with them this year.

chaunc
04-18-2010, 07:43 AM
So i guess crying on this board will get you one.:confused: Why not just contact them personally by phone and ask for one to be sent to you? Is this going to turn into ANOTHER trash grizzlyjig thread?

oldwun
04-18-2010, 08:15 AM
My catalog came a couple of weeks ago. If you had called them you would find out that they are a little late. They are a first class outfit. Most catalogs have a different front page and after that they are pretty much the same. Maybe a price change here and there. I do not mean to imply that you are dissing them you just want your catalog.

Bones
04-18-2010, 08:18 AM
I think there are 4 total people that work in that store. This is their busiest time of the year. I was over there 2 weeks ago and you couldn't have fit another person in there comfortably. I'm sure they want to get you a catalog but they are just slammed right now.

beagle man
04-18-2010, 08:20 AM
I just normally get on line and look at there stuff. and If I have a problem with anything a phone call clears it right up and they are happy to fix it for me. good people

Tiger
04-18-2010, 08:26 AM
they probably don't want your business. Ha

kycreek
04-18-2010, 08:27 AM
I ordered one of the BnM Brushcutter rods that he advertised on here last week and got the rod and a catalog in couple of days.

Baxter1
04-18-2010, 08:28 AM
My Dad got his a couple weeks ago.We moved within the past year so I doubt they have my new address.I'll give them a call.

gone_fishing
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
So i guess crying on this board will get you one.:confused: Why not just contact them personally by phone and ask for one to be sent to you? Is this going to turn into ANOTHER trash grizzlyjig thread?

How have I trashed them? I was just talking to my wife about driving there
Saturday before we fish at reelfoot for 3 days. Do you or anyone by chance know their Saturday hours?

jaxsprat
04-18-2010, 12:03 PM
How have I trashed them? I was just talking to my wife about driving there
Saturday before we fish at reelfoot for 3 days. Do you or anyone by chance know their Saturday hours?

Hey I'm a big fan of Griz jig. their items and magazine. That said- I have called 2x in last 3++ weeks & each time been told catalog in mail??????????????
well I still got NO catalog---- so I had to go to big box store to get my sou. pro jigs & others. Guess my order to Griz is now gonna be shorted some jigs and a couple rods, etc. as my lakes are now ready to fish up here. Was?/did gone-fishing trying to trash? NO-NO I think he was just trying to get a catalog just as I been trying that's all.............. Yes Griz is still my #1 store but just like that winter storm at their show time-- "Stuff??#@" -- does happen............ ;) and we do ask questions:eek:

gone_fishing
04-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Thanks Jax, yeah had Chaunc looked at my previous posts I defended Grizzly Jig in the past. I feel like I was the one trashed here.

c.a.mag
04-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry you haven't received your catalog. We have received a ton of catalog requests over the past couple of weeks, so the printer is going to do another mass mailing - hopefully this week. That's how come you haven't received it yet. Also, bulk mail moves kind of slow. You can pm me and I will make sure your address is on the list. Our Saturday hours are 7-5:30.

gone_fishing
04-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks c.a. mag I think we will stop in Saturday get a hotel/motel and head to the foot in the morning.

blueball
04-18-2010, 02:44 PM
i haven`t received mine either,man i can`t wait to get it

chaunc
04-18-2010, 05:43 PM

I didn't say YOU were trashing them. But you do know how these threads turn into that. Glad you defended them in the past. Have a nice trip there and hope you get everything you need from them.

indianachinker
04-18-2010, 05:58 PM

I know how you feel requested 1 to awhile back and nogthing. The way I look at must not need my money. So I will go else where. They won't get a good word about them from me.

"G"
04-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Gee whizz guys....catalogs are great to sit around and look at but while you are waiting for them to get the rest of the catalogs printed up and mailed out...just go to the Grizzlyjig website and look at the stuff on there and place your order on line.

sac-a-lait
04-19-2010, 02:33 PM
guys for a free catalog yall sure do worked up. It will show and if it don't call them. I bought something from them 4 years ago and for the last 3 years a catalog shows up. I don't know when to expect it or do I go to the mail everyday foaming at the mouth to get it but it's been there one day.

There's no way if someone bought something from them in the past your name wouldn't be on the mailing list...THINK ABOUT IT.

Expecting them to be worried about catalogs right now would be like dropping your boat off at the boat shop on April 1 and ask them if you can get it back the next day...PEAK TIMES GUYS!!!