Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody? Anything?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody? Anything?

Just wondering if anybody was fishing and catching.

Post Thanks / Like

Wennt to Eagle today we had 12 nice crappie, caught about 25, but had to work hard for them.. we caught 9 of the keepers from two treetops about 3 feet deep in 7 foot of water. .. and other 3 were scattered, I meant to took a pic ,but gave them all to two elderly guys catfishing..

Wednesday went to Lake Graham, no crappie, but caught some of the biggest bream I caught ina long time, I didnt know there were any that big out there.. so Sunday I might be bream fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished up in Ricketts last Saturday afternoon and we caught 14 keepers right at dark all in about 20 minutes. All on a minnow under a cork around mat's. We fished Lick as well without a bite.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxxman View Post
    Wennt to Eagle today we had 12 nice crappie, caught about 25, but had to work hard for them.. we caught 9 of the keepers from two treetops about 3 feet deep in 7 foot of water. .. and other 3 were scattered, I meant to took a pic ,but gave them all to two elderly guys catfishing..

Wednesday went to Lake Graham, no crappie, but caught some of the biggest bream I caught ina long time, I didnt know there were any that big out there.. so Sunday I might be bream fishing.
    Hey, Charles. Those bluegill are a little harder to find on Graham than they are on most other lakes, but when you do find them, you've found something. There are some BIG gills and crackers in there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slimeyslab View Post
    I fished up in Ricketts last Saturday afternoon and we caught 14 keepers right at dark all in about 20 minutes. All on a minnow under a cork around mat's. We fished Lick as well without a bite.
    I fished Ricketts and Lick last Sunday. Ended up with 5 keepers. Went yesterday after work for about 2 hrs and had 7 keepers in Cub.

Post Thanks / Like

dang, my friend wanted to go to Cub yesterday ,but I talked him into Eagle..lol. We both know Cub better than Eagle so I guess we shouldve went there. I dont think we would have had to work as hard for them..lol.The guy I went bass fishign with Tuesday went to Eagle and we passed so many good looking crappie spots, I wanted to try them out..oh well theres always next week..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxxman View Post
    dang, my friend wanted to go to Cub yesterday ,but I talked him into Eagle..lol. We both know Cub better than Eagle so I guess we shouldve went there. I dont think we would have had to work as hard for them..lol.The guy I went bass fishign with Tuesday went to Eagle and we passed so many good looking crappie spots, I wanted to try them out..oh well theres always next week..
    There was only one boat in the mouth and that was it.