Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody know any good spots around Hudson right now?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody know any good spots around Hudson right now?

Anywhere to go while the water is so low? I just cant figure out any place to fish at right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Post lake hudson marina

You can try lake hudson marina dock! i am going to make a visit this weekend.Is hudson primarely where you are trying to fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I live here on Hudson, I live 1 mile from the Pumpback. It does not have to be here at hudson, its just nice to be able to go close to home and catch some slabs. Where are you from? I live in Salina. Hows everyone been doing down at the marina? I hav'nt been there in about 3 years. I figured it is really low to fish in that dock, have you had any luck since the water has been so low?

Post Thanks / Like

Post claremore

I live in claremore and yes,it's low @the marina! crappie are fair with day's that i've caught a healthy basket.catching them in spurt's! if you want to travel,Oolagah has alot of good spots year round! spring time holds some hot spot's on the north part of the lake,into coves and creek's! I know a u.p.s driver that runs the nowata-talala area,that keep's me updated as far as the amount of people that fish the creek's and over passes in early spring and it's lights out! GOSH, he has even came with his pole and fished on his lunch break with me! as far as right now,if you have a boat the main part of the lake on drops and bluff's with brushpiles-is where i've been catching crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

went to the marina last thursday and caught 1-3 " bass on the inside they have been catching just a few on the outside slips
    GOOD LUCK

Post Thanks / Like

I really dont care about catching huge crappie I just wanna catch some slabs.

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to a man today that said it had been hit and miss at the marina...He told me that Sunday they caught a bunch down there and Monday it slowed back down a bit .......

Water is low but they are supposed to drop Grand 2ft to be able to bring Hudson up so they can refill the pumpback ....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I seen that on the news! YAY!!! I live about 1 mile from the pumpback and you should see all the new fish condos and houses everyone has put out,. It is going to be awesome!