Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebo Arm Thursday affternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tebo Arm Thursday affternoon

Put in at Windsor Crossing this afternoon and did pretty good, I think we had 30 in Brush Creek. Started out using a bobber throwing it to the bank with not much luck, so we took off the bobber and started catching more fish. The males were all over the bank and the females were about 5 to 10 feet off the bank and 2 to three feet deep. The pumpkin/chart and blue/white color jigs were the best today. Might need my rain suit for tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice good job!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done, Bigby. What kind of size are you catching in Tebo? I've been thinking about hitting it Sunday.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tebo ramp

Was really full yesterday, parked out to the road, weekend will be a madhouse, but it always is on weekends.......at least the bridge is okay...
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun buddy a straight up cast and retrieve is about as fun as if gets.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Most were 10 to 11 inches, we had a few females around 12 to 13 in. My boy lost a nice one trying to pull into the boat with the string, it was around 15in, I pointed out the net right beside him.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I have caught a bunch of fish in Brush Creek but my blood pressure always goes through the roof when I go in there!!! Something ALWAYS gets torn off my boat or I get so stuck on a stump it takes forever to get wiggled loose! To this point I have torn off transducers (2), entire trolling motor (1), depth finder (1) and two windshields over about 15 years.

I will also say it had been a few years since I hit Windsor until I hit it a month or so ago. Man, it really looked VERY different in a short period of time. Much of the timber I used to fish in certain places was gone.

Post Thanks / Like

I here ya, I lost a s.s. prop off my last boat in the back of Brush Creek, it's hard to tell were the channel is. I ran over plenty of stumps yesterday. Might try Bucksaw after I take my kids to school.

Post Thanks / Like

Went back to Tebo in the rain today, they wanted the jig on a bobber today and right on the bank. Starting to catch some females on the the bank, I bet I caught over 100 fish today and most of them keepers, getting ready to take my son and daughter back down, son is driving the boat and dad's going to drink some beer. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Went back to Tebo in the rain today, they wanted the jig on a bobber today and right on the bank. Starting to catch some females on the the bank, I bet I caught over 100 fish today and most of them keepers, getting ready to take my son and daughter back down, son is driving the boat and dad's going to drink some beer. :D
    Sounds like a good day is fixin to turn into a great onego get em!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast