I'm back!!!! 4/10, WINDY!!! Toronto, Point cove & Mann's. Cleaned 22 males, all caught in less than 2ft. Still scattered but vicious strikes. Kinda scary when got off the trolling motor, ya took off hitting stumps. 4/11, Mann's Cove, 5 to 10mph winds. We are on the BIGGUNS!!! Fishing out in 3 to 8ft. Some caught out in the open but most were in 3 to 4ft next to stumps,,,ALL FEMALES!!! 6 went over 2 1/2 pounds. 20 fillets would almost fill a gallon zip-lock bag. Cleaned 30 as that was just about to fill my livewell. 4/12, windy again Went to the Fall River. Not much to fish. Need to see a few beavers:D dropping lay-downs. White bass & largemouth perch everywhere. Did get on a couple of jams with the crappies down 6 to 8ft but again bigguns. Cleaned 17. 4/13, same fellers as yesterday, will this wind ever end??? Went into the Verdigris loaded up with minners:D WOW, it couldn't of been :o worse. 2 small crappies and 1 white bass. Fished all 3 places, shallow, deep & somewhere between. Water looked fine but just couldn't get them to bite. Quit at noon and waived my fee. Man:o that hurts that I failed. Sent them home with some free jigs and 2 bags of fillets. On my own, went back to Mann's. BIGGUNS again next to trees all less than 5ft. all on bigger plastics bright colors. Drop down to bottom, lift about a ft, shake, dead stick. Hits again very strong. Cleaned 11 all over 14in up to 16inchers:D. Saw or heard the Game wardens were out every day Can't wait to get back there as this bite will only get better. <*)}}}><