Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new ohio member

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up new ohio member

hello my name is Brian, i love fishing for crappie, i am from Dennison, Ohio. i fish the MWCD lakes and ponds mainly for crappie, i also catch a few SLABS from the Tuscarawas River near Dover and New Philadelphia. i mainly fish artificial baits (grubs & tubes, rooster tails) , i am hoping to pick up a few tips on here and share a few of mine also. i am a multi species angler and spend MOST of my time on the Tuscarawas River. hope to get to know you all and make a few new friends.
    Brian Huff
    Dennison Ohio

Tuscarawas County Bankfishermens Association 9 Years and Going strong !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy; welcome to the site, the people are full of good advise, and helpful, won't steer you wrong intensionaly like some are like to do on some other boards. enjoy your visits here. tarfu

kurtis08 Guest

does anybody here fish at eatwood : or does anybody even have a clue where its at? because i know the time that i went there there was about 10 people on the shoreline fishing for crappie and bass but we were there for only a hour or so.(started raining and lightning) and i had about 11 crappie and my buddy had about 22-25 (my reel broke also) but i was just wanting to know if there was anybody knew the place that i am talkinf about.
    All i know is that its a metro park site and its right off the highway. big brown sign ya cant miss it.
    its really easy fishing i mean catching during the spawn there its pretty awsome gooooood eat'n too.
    Last edited by kurtis08; 01-15-2006 at 10:06 PM.