Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wife and me

Post Thanks / Like

Default wife and me

Well carried the wife this morning for a couple of hours ended up with seven keepers. will post pics later, she caught all of her's on a blue and white road runner, and i caught mine on a red and chart jig. prob caught 25 or so off of the brush I put out this winter. love having someone to pull up on and catch fish. so much better than trolling around the lake looking all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

she is a trooper. sticks in there with the best of em. boys I am proud of her she has taken it upon herself to learn to try her own lures, bait her own minners, and is deadly with a jig pole.

Post Thanks / Like

This is my motivation. loves everything about outdoors. if you don't have kids, take a kid fishing, church member, boy scout, girl scout, niece or nephew, kids make it worth long hours at work and endless hours of "stuff". Never a dull moment and full of enthusiasm, and you better have your thinking hat on, because you will be ask "WHY"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwater1 View Post

she is a trooper. sticks in there with the best of em. boys I am proud of her she has taken it upon herself to learn to try her own lures, bait her own minners, and is deadly with a jig pole.

... so when can we get our wives together??? I need yours to teach mine to bait her own hook!!! :D:D:D Does she take her own fish off the hook, too? If she can teach both of those skills, I'll pay her!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwater1 View Post

This is my motivation. loves everything about outdoors. if you don't have kids, take a kid fishing, church member, boy scout, girl scout, niece or nephew, kids make it worth long hours at work and endless hours of "stuff". Never a dull moment and full of enthusiasm, and you better have your thinking hat on, because you will be ask "WHY"
    At least he don't "know more" than you yet.:D
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

those days are coming I am sure. but i'll tell ya he learns quick and it won't take long for him to know more than me.