Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody been up to the Rim?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody been up to the Rim?

Just wondering which rds to which lakes are open. My bud was up at Willow Springs last week and it was still mostly frozen. He had to hike back. Saw some reports that Chevy was open. Still wondering about Blue Ridge too.

Post Thanks / Like

Got up there today for a quick look around. Blue Ridge Res was opened up two days ago but the water is really stained. Didn't do any fishing but talked to a couple of other guys who hadn't had any luck this morning. We were going to head up there tomorrow for some trout action but have decided on hitting San Carlos instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I fished br on sunday.Caught 7 trout in 2 hrs all 2lb or better.I have been watching for rosy to start but all I have heard is no crappie.Any reports.Long lake road is open.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been hearing the same. Maybe I'll take another ride up to the rim and try BR soon. What were your successful methods? I haven't trout fished much this year but it will be fun to get back to it! How is that ramp? It looked kinda sketchy to me. Do you need 4 wheel drive? I think I'd have to back quite a ways in and I have 2 wheel. Beautiful lake.