Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Back from Louisiana crappie fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back from Louisiana crappie fishing

Sorry guys and gals it has been a while since, I posted. The site is really keeping me busy. Anyway, I wanted to post a few of the Crappie I caught on a recent trip to Monroe, Louisiana. Ok, sorry, I don't like to talk about my website, but when I tried to upload into this post it said upload failed. Maybe someone can talk me threw the process. Anyhow, if you wanna see those fish. you can find them at CountryBoyOutdoors.com under an article titled Down on the Bayou. Talk to you guys soon

Post Thanks / Like

What part of LA are you from? What part of the river were you guys fishing? If you don't want to tell me I completely understand or if you just don't want everyone to know your honey hole, shoot me a pm. I know a lot of small backwater spots off the river between sterlington and columbia. Congrats on the catch.

"Keep talkin smack and I'll make ya famous !!!"
    B&L Marine Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish!!!!!!! and yeah I saw them green fish, and a gill and the catfish LOL but ain't nothin wrong with that!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    What part of LA are you from? What part of the river were you guys fishing? If you don't want to tell me I completely understand or if you just don't want everyone to know your honey hole, shoot me a pm. I know a lot of small backwater spots off the river between sterlington and columbia. Congrats on the catch.
    I am from swartz la, if you know where that it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Nice mess of fish!!!!!!! and yeah I saw them green fish, and a gill and the catfish LOL but ain't nothin wrong with that!!!

Fatman
    Yes, a few bream and a catfish, I aint gonna complain. they all taste good in the grease.lol