Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kansas city outdoor and sports show.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Kansas city outdoor and sports show.

Anyone plan on attending the show this week? I will be up there Tuesday and Wednesday with a friend of mine. He is a striper guide from Beaver Lake and has a booth at the show. I am going to see how it's done and hopefully next year I'll start attending some of these shows! I hope to see some of yall up there!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping to get by there Friday, if not Saturday. Looking for places to go up north for a week or so.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Hey JT ya should come to the Claremore Oklahoma show also since it is a hope skip and jump down 412 from you medium size show but good one several crappie things will be there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big George
    Hey JT ya should come to the Claremore Oklahoma show also since it is a hope skip and jump down 412 from you medium size show but good one several crappie things will be there
    Thanks for the info BigGeorge! Do you have a contact # for it and the dates by chance?
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    Anyone plan on attending the show this week? I will be up there Tuesday and Wednesday with a friend of mine. He is a striper guide from Beaver Lake and has a booth at the show. I am going to see how it's done and hopefully next year I'll start attending some of these shows! I hope to see some of yall up there!
    Hey JT i will be there WED.evening.Whats the name of your friends service i will look for it?

Post Thanks / Like

The name of my friends guide service is Big Ones Striper Guide service in booth 321. I'll be there until 7:00 or so wednesday night than I have to head back down this way. I hope to see you there!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper