Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie fisherman from Illinois!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie fisherman from Illinois!!!

Hi,

I just got back from my fishing guided trip with Jerry Blake {Hot Springs,Arkansas}....I am sure most of you have seen the post about it....I plan on going back in April for another guided crappie fishing trip...The crappie fishing should hot and heavy in April....If anyone from Illinois is interested in going with me?...Just get back with me....Depending on what part of Illinois you live in?...We can make the drive down to Hot Springs Arkansas or fly down to Hot Springs Arkansas....I promise you will have the time of your life....

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

This also goes for any crappie fisherman who live in St.Louis,Missouri area...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds fun. My wife and I and another couple will be in Arkansas the 8th thru the 15th of April on Norfork Lake. We had such a great time there last year that we decided to go to the same place the same week of April as last year. Staying at the same resort in the same cabin also...why mess with success? Good luck finding a partner and have fun...they have some nice crappie down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kenny,

Good luck on your fishing trip in April..The fishing should be good..Yeah, I hope to find one or two guys to go with me in April..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-01-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I just had Jerry pencil me for two days of fishing on April 1 Saturday and April 2 Sunday....If anyone is interested going with me?...Just get back with me...Also, if you can't make it on these days?...I can change the dates but I want to try to go on a Saturday and Sunday..So, that I only have to use one vacation day at work..That being a Friday...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-01-2006 at 10:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Actually, I have changed the dates on my trip with Jerry...I will be fishing with Jerry April 8 & 9 both full days...If anyone is interested?...Just get back with me....

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I have changed my dates once again for my guided fishing trip..I will be fishing with Jerry Blake on April 3 for full day...On April 4 I will be fishing with Darryl Morris for a full day...I am still looking for someone to go with me...I will driving down to Arkansas on April 2 and coming back late April 4....If anyone is interested in going with me?...Just get back with me and I can pretty much tell you how much it will cost for the both days of fishing etc..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Take Care
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 01-26-2006 at 11:07 PM.