Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Some Of The Theives Have Been Caught!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Some Of The Theives Have Been Caught!!!

Today one of my neighbors came up & said he just seen one of my cars being pulled behind a truck, This was the third car that i,ve had stolen as well they broke into the house again, I don,t live at this house anymore but when i left it all a body would hafta do was just turn the key to be able to live in it not now they even stole the hot water heater. When i got to the scrapyard they had been gone about five minutes i,m glad because i had my 45 cal with me and i was just a little bit pissed. What they didn,t know was that i knew the owners of the yard & most all the people that work there which were more than happy to help me catch this as for a better word (cat). The owner called the county investagator he came right out knew the guy & gal so they left out in hot pursuit to arrest them:D said he would pick him up & i could come down later to do the paper work. He told me it would be the same as if he had stole it off a car lot not to mention the break,n & enter,n charges i hope he rots in jail... I do hate a theif... Tags.

Post Thanks / Like

Dad gum man where do you live? I would sell the place and move to a better location!

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you caught one.
    Don't go advertising what you might do. Been there. SOB disappeared after I told him his days were numbered. Cost me 24 hours for suspicion in the calaboose. They never did find him. I don't know what ever happened to him. Must of P'd somebody else off.:D
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."