Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southern Pro Shad Stingers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southern Pro Shad Stingers

Tried out the new Southern Pro Shad Stingers Sunday at Indian Lake, Ohio. If you haven't tried these yet you are absolutely missing out. Caught some BIG females on them under ice bobbers in the pads. When they ate it you had to dig them out! Pick up some soon! Three colors that worked were Blue Storm, Blk/blue.chart spark amd blk.red/chart. spk.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Crouch & Hengstler Team Vicious, Southern Pro, Crappie Pro

Post Thanks / Like

southern pro all the way here. wasp are hot for me rite now. i will give the stingers a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Man if i buy any more plastics the wife will kill me LOL

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

southern pro fan here as well! i use the hot grubs mostly. best colors are johndeere green, acid rain, blue/chart tail, fire and ice, and popsicle. i'll try the shad stingers!

i like bobby garland strollers as well!
    God bless America

Post Thanks / Like

this is the same bait as the bobby garland baby shad. Awesome baits that catch tons of crappie

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Actually ...

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    this is the same bait as the bobby garland baby shad. Awesome baits that catch tons of crappie
    ... they're both knockoffs of the Panfish Assassin Tiny Shad :p

Don't bother me none, though ... I like it when a bait is copied, because that means IT WORKS :D Not only that, but it also means that I have a greater choice in color selections

Now ya'll done went and done it ... ya got me lookin, and I found something I gotta have (like I need any more plastics, or have room for them :D ) ... and here it is :

Blue Grass 2" Pro Tiny Shad , Bass Fishing Lures

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

you are right pappy but i never saw the panfish assassin in that style until after the bobby garlands hit the shelf. Maybe my area was running a little behind. Well actually I do not know any places that carry the assassin in that style just the plain one, but I plan on oredering some from the new grizzly jig magazine

Post Thanks / Like

You are right Steve. I went on Wed. last week and the fish absolutely SMASHED them!! It was so good that Jeff even caught a few!

Russ

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hey Russ ....

Quote Originally Posted by russ View Post
    You are right Steve. I went on Wed. last week and the fish absolutely SMASHED them!! It was so good that Jeff even caught a few!

Russ
    ... don't forget your little dock/pontoon shooting adventure at Watts Bar (with Don York) :D You were using Panfish Assassins, Elec Chicken I believe ... and putting a whoopin on some nice Crappie. :p They were so good, even you caught a few :D :D

They're all good, regardless of brand name ... and that style/shape is REALLY good for dock shooting

... cp

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing really well with the panfish stingers so i dont see a need to spend more for the shad model right now. Maybe i'll give them a try when i start to run out of the 100 stingers i ordered last fall. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast