Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My day with Bwillaub

Post Thanks / Like

Default My day with Bwillaub

Met Bob at the Bucksaw ramp on Sunday 4/11. To say that this man is a fishing machine is an understatement. I watched in amazement as he pulled fish after fish out. I became very good at putting his fish in the livewell. We were joined by Meals on reels and his wife Deb. It was absolutely a perfect day to be on the water. We all got to use some of the baits that Bob made over the winter, and folks, THEY WORK!! The fish did not just bite them, they ATE them. We fished 10ft down in 12-15 ft of water. At the end of the day, Josh had a nice cooler of fish to take home to his dad. In my short time on CDC, I have had the opportunity to fish with two members, OSS and Bwillaub. Both of these gentlemen are very free with info on how to fish Truman. In each case I felt that I had fished with each for years. They made me feel welcome, and answered all of my questions. Gentlemen, I thank each of you for the privilege of sharing a day on the water. WAAAAY better than the fishing, I feel like I have made two friends. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

It was indeed a pleasure to spend a morning in the boat with you. It was a perfect way to spend an exceptional day. Couldn't have asked for better weather or company. Was good to spend time with Josh and Deb as well. Everyone caught fish and had a good time. Can't ask for anything better than that. Jack, you are welcome to fish in my tub anytime. Thanks for a great time on the water.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a perfect fishing trip! Glad you guys and gal had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Jack, didn't think you'd fish with anyone unless they drove a Ford. :D Good job all four of you, thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good time!
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazualobzerver View Post
    Jack, didn't think you'd fish with anyone unless they drove a Ford. :D Good job all four of you, thanks for sharing.
    I showered as soon as I got home

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice day for everyone. And Jack it was a good thing there was a lady present......Billy-Bob had to keep his shirt ON! lol
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Sounds like a nice day for everyone. And Jack it was a good thing there was a lady present......Billy-Bob had to keep his shirt ON! lol
    I had to resist the temptation, Mike. Going shirtless was not the only problem experienced with a female in close proximity.:o

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the great time sunday bob, jack, deb and i had a great time....my dad was more than pleased with that mess of crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Glad everyone had a good trip!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast