Just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming meeting. We will meet at 6:30 PM this Thursday, April 15th, at Hig's Restaurant in Milan, TN.

This will possibly be the most important meeting we will hold, as a club. There will be a substantial amount of information discussed, and lots of decisions made. This will be the meeting that primarily decides the actual direction of the club. I know that several of you have expressed that you will be unable to attend, due to prior committments. However, I hope that everyone who can attend, will.

We are still in need of folks to fill leadership and committee positions. We hope to elect a club Vice President at Thursday's meeting. The person in this position will fill in for the President, in his absence, and assist the Secretary/Treasurer and Directors, as needed. This position will be elected by majority vote of the members present at the meeting.

We also hope to appoint a Social Activities Director. This person will be responsible for arranging guest speakers/presenters for the monthly club meetings, heading up (along with the Social Activities Committee members) all club social activities (fish fries, camp-outs, youth fishing activities, etc.).

In addition, we need additional folks to serve on the Membership/Sponsorship Committee (currently 2 members), the Tournament Committee (currently 4 members), and the Social Activities Committee (currently no members).

If you are willing to serve in any of these positions, please do not hesitate to let us know. If you are willing to serve, and will not be able to attend Thursday's meeting, let me know, so I can add you to the list.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!!!