Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Need location please

Post Thanks / Like

Post Roll Call - Need location please

Hello Georgia Anglers, Papasage and I are trying get an idea what might be a central location for a meeting and a little friendly fishing competition. We need to know your location and name, You may use your screen name if you are uncomfortable giving your name.We can't put this together unless we can trust each other. You will not give this information on the board, You may e-mail papasage or myself My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks for your interest and your time. Hope the fish are biteing where you are, Good Luck! Jimmy S.

Morphine Guest

Hey Jimmy. My name is Tommy and I am located in the town of Maysville located inside of Jackson County with the zip 30558. You can use MSN maps or something similar to pinpoint my location. If you need any further info, just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roll call location

Hello Jimmy
    I live in the Atlanta area and would like to fish any tournament that this board could put together.Just let us know the time and place.As you know big fish will can be caught in Feb.& March of the year.
    Diehard good fishing to all!
    Diehard
    Ranger 519 VX 200 HO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Georgia Crappie.com Meeting

Hello Diehard and Morphine, Thanks for checking in with us, We will use this info. to determine a central location for our meeting and fishing competion.Will include EVERYONE in the decision. We are just in the early stages right now and it will take time and everyone to make it work. We will see how it goes, Thanks for you help.I hope you are loading the boat. Going to go salt water in the morning, speckled sea trout and red drum. Good luck to all JimmyS.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile roll call

Hi JimmyS,
    We live outside of Clarkesville (zip 30523) and look forward to a get together.
    Need some pro's to show me how to catch Crappie. Thanks, Roy & Judy

Post Thanks / Like

I am in Thomasville.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jimmy. I'm in Tifton.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Georgia Crappie.com Meeting and Fishing

Gmpartsman, Skillet and Blindhog, Thanks for checking in. Man can't wait to meet everyone, It's going to be time well spent together. As far as the pro go's, Well I don't know about that .But hey it's going to be fun.Hope yall are loading the boat! Jimmy S.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Smitty of Smitty's Boiled Peanuts & Produce since 1983 way down in Columbus Georgia wish I could fish in Tennessee. One more time now....... :o

sorry

I would love to fish in a friendly Crappie contest. Maybe my old chevy will get me there.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Mgresham Guest

Im close to Clark hill Russel and Oconee.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast