Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Back up plan crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back up plan crappie

Gduck & I started off in 1 pond where we caught 5 crappie and some y. perch and large bluegills , when the sun got up high the bite stopped so we had a backup plan & pulled up & went to another pond 1/2 hr. away launched and within mins. we were catching crappie and yellow perch again. It was a gorgeous day to be out & we ended up catching 38 crappie , some nice y. perch which we kept 10 for a friend, some bluegills and 2 pickeral quit at 1pm. Gduck caught the 2 biggest crappie both 13+ inches most were around 10'' today. We caught most on chart. twisters again, tried lots of stuff but that seemed to be the ticket again. Water temp. 60 most fish in 6ft. Gduck took some pics he'll probably post later.

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear you fella sare back in action . i have to start back to work tomm. after my winter layoff and seem to gonna miss the crappie uprising here they haven't even started up here yet been out 4 times in the last week and half and no crappie but caught everything else . but might be able to go in the evenings.

nice catch and sorry for rambling ,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

wow what a night mare figuring out how to put these pictures in but here are a few of our outing today. what a great day, should be some more coming up real soon, but i have a feeling we will be switching to the salt, tear-em up called me up a little while ago to tell me about a mutual friend who caught a 11 1/2 flounder today right in out back yard, WOW!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch how do you guys get them fish off your fingers are they like turtules and don't let go till sundown .lol.

just playin nice catch hope i can do that maybe this weekend . keeping my fingers crossed .

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland