Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishin Smithville today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishin Smithville today?

I know it's a little late for this but my mother in law and I are gonna head out fishing today. I'm up late after trying for walleye by the dam. Got about 5 bites and hooked 3 but I lost all of them! What a frustrating night! Anyway, I'm gonna take my mom in law out today. I'll be up by ten and I can get her out whenever after that. I was wondering if anyone was headed out and wanted to meet up. We fish from shore but if you got room it would be quite a treat to get out on the lake. Either way, any advice for tomorrow? We haven't been out from shore for crappie this year. Only from the dock before that was shut down. Thanks in advance cuz I know how great you guys are about helping me out. Anyway, you can pm me with your number or I'll definetly be checking this before I go...

Lando

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad about the walleye.
    I'm going to grab some minnows from Burtons and take the grandkids out,sorry I can't help ya,my hands will be full already.

Post Thanks / Like

hey no problem. have fun out there. enjoy the time with the young'ns

Post Thanks / Like

I was out earlier up Camp Branch fishing for crappie . Not much luck . There was a bass tournament out of Camp Branch Marina this morning , so the lake was getting some boat traffic. It was a great morning to be on the water anyway . I came in early to get started landscaping the back yard.
    I might go out during the week after work and fish the Dam area for Walleye . I was going to try trolling crankbaits.