Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dennis Bower I have a ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dennis Bower I have a ?

Ok I got back from the Hollar on Tues. How do you catch fish on the lake. We were smallie fishing but there is nothing but rock and rock bank that go straight up and down. So what do fish relate to on that lake esp this time of year with the water being down so low. Just wondering and frustrated. Oh it real easy to get turned around with every thing looking alike too.:D Did not go to far from the ramp.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

fishin3,Its really tuff right now due to super low levels[as you found out]! I usually fish condos,pvc stucture,laydowns in deep water,ect. .Have had a heck of a time finding ramps that are still usable!Here on the Wolf & Eagle creek I"m fortunate enough to know where structure is[gps]! Sure makes a big difference. For Brown Fish I look For Gravel banks near deep water, humps, Wood,ect. Sorry you had a bad trip-The next time you get this way-give me a shout!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

It was not really a bad trip I was on the water !! Just alot different from what I am use to here in lower E TN. We put in at Livingston boat ramp. I will go again but might time it so there is a little more water in the puddle. I give you a shout if I get to come back up that way anytime soon. Thanks.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the level will be back up some by Febuary!! We checked 3 more ramps today-sure did"nt look good! Alot of the Marinas Have docks that are actually sitting on dry ground!!LOL, Gonna take alot of rain!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com