Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've never fished Truman....but...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I've never fished Truman....but...

I have fished...Wappapello, Duck Creek,#7, Wolf Island, Big Lake, Cedar, Grand Tower, Lyerla, Lake Egypt, Kincaid, Ohio River, Mississippi River, Diversion Channel, Block Hole, Lake Girardeau, Marquette upper and lower lake, Tywappity, Kentucky Lake, Stockton, Bull Shoals, Fellows, Table Rock, Bennet Springs, Tannecomo, James, numerous ponds and ditches but never Truman....this is the year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dam.......you get around more than a dog in heat
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Makes me want to sing JONNY CASH......I've Been Everywhere Man.....

Good Luck at Truman!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I spent the first 51 years in southeast mo....Scott City....now I have to learn these lakes on this side....been here about 5 years, but haven't done much fishin'... will try to do more.

Post Thanks / Like

Hook up with one of the regulars here and you will fall in love with Truman, my favorite here in MO by far.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Man smilnsam thats quite the resume of lakes you have under your belt!!!!!! wish i could say i have been to half as many as you..... all i got is Truman, pome, ozarks, jacomo, blue springs and prarie lee (the last 3 are small recreational lakes around the city). But if you have not been to Truman you need to add it to your list this year for sure. Rugsrme said it right by saying you will fall in love with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I passed over part of Truman Monday on my way back from Harrisonville. Does it all look like that area...lots of tree dipping? I mostly long pole fish, so I love dipping for them.

Post Thanks / Like

there is plenty of places for dipping that you will not get to see in a weekend there. if you like that kind of fishing you really will love Truman.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have fished many lakes and now wonder why I ever wasted my time and gas driving on by Truman to fish other lakes. It is a lomg pole tree dipping heaven. If any one has not tried dipping trees with a 10 ft rod. You are missing out on one of the greatest feeling on earth. "THUMP"

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Sounds great to me JJ. I left Battlefield about 10 Sunday night...4 hrs in St. Louis...over to KC....down to Harrisonville....back to Battlefield...even through
    my boodshot eyes Truman looked like a place I want to try....but it also looks
    very big and spread out. But have no fear. Once I get to try it, I'll learn it.
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast