Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need some help from Ind.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some help from Ind.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas Happy from a ex Hoosser. I sure injoy reading your post on lakes that I have fished . When I was up for Christmas I stop in at Gander Mountion In Merriville and Indianapolis. One of the stores had a green crappie structure. I'm not sure witch store it was in. It was also sponcerd by Bill Dance. I have been looking for it on thr internet without any luck. Would anyone know the name of it.I can't thank you enough for your help. Have a happy new year..Steve
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

Default Structure

I haven't seen anything like this at GM but I did find this link. Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.jandjhabitat.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bill Dance Structure

This is probably what you are after???

http://www.bassbuckandduck.com/bill_..._attractor.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Mike

That was a good link. I gave them a call and don't think it will work for me. I'm looking for something that will floot but anchored to the bottom. That way when they are hit by downriggers they will bounce back up. Do you ever fish willow slough? That used to be one of my favorite lakes. They really had some chunky blue gills back then. Would be nice if someone would make a post on that. I might be able to make a trip there sometime.. Tight lines and sceaming drags..Steve
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

It's a green PVC structure that can be assembled as large or small as you want it. Just saw it in the Bass pro shops spring anglers catalog

Post Thanks / Like

Default Willow

Crip, They drained and restocked Willow Slough in the last year. It's supposed to be open for fishing soon though. Hope you find what you need!!