Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wilson lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilson lake?

Where is Wilson lake? Any websites to look at?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Xman ....

I'll assume you are referring to Wilson Lake, ALA (and not the one in Kansas) ..... check out this site: http://www.outdooralabama.com/fishin...rvoirs/wilson/

and this one : http://www.tva.gov/sites/wilson.htm

and you'll want to check out the Crappie fishing articles here : http://www.alabamagameandfish.com/fi...nfish-fishing/

......... luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pappy!!! Your like a personal webster just sittin on the desk!!thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilson lake

Wilson lake is located in north west alabama. If your needing info about the lake try Brad Whitehead or David Waters they are awsome on this lake. I will help in anyway i can i grew up on the lake so i can or i will find out if you have any questions let me know

Post Thanks / Like

How about a map to the lake,or places to stay while there? Thanks for all the help guys!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilson Lake

plenty of places to stay here. All are really close to the water. We have a new Marriott that is super nice it is in along with the Robert Trent Jones golf trail it a 4 star place. But rates are down for the winter real real nice for the money. It is less than a mile from the boat ramp for wilson lake or 1 1/2 from pickwick lake which is also a super place to fish. send me a pm an let me know when youll be here and i get you a map of the lakes and can send you some more info on places to stay here in town

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Xman ...

Fishing Hot Spots has a map of Wilson Lake.

Most bait and tackle stores, & "marts" in the area should have them. Or you can order one on-line.

And, no ... I'm no webmeister ...LOL!! I use Google ........cp

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

x-man, shoot me an e-mail or call me at 256 386 7280. Be glad to help you with some places to stay and places to fish.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association