Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Timeshare Condo space for lease...CHEAP...Almost free...Few strings attached though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Timeshare Condo space for lease...CHEAP...Almost free...Few strings attached though.

Well I'm working on some deep cover that my new friend in Jackson and I are going to be placing out...And don't worry we won't have any poles on board to get broken.

All of these are in bases of about 50 pounds. Each has some bamboo about 3" around and the rest is PVC from 3" on down to 3/4". Sections are from 7' down to about 5' tall.

I hope we can place these in about 20 foot of water to hold winter and summer fish. I think I have a pretty good idea already how to do my pre and post spawn structure but the deep stuff is new to me.

Think 50 pounds of cement with the base "locked" in the mud from impact will keep violent waves from disturbing them? After all we did get 80mph hour winds from Latrina for many many hours.

Laying these end on end actually gives me a fishing area much larger than my boat (well pretty close).

Post Thanks / Like

they look great sac! I've said it before, I have caught more BIG crappie off of natural stake beds in the 35 years of crappie fishing I have in. What you and your friend have built are akin to a Top notch hotel designed for HUGE crappie. Good luck with them!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LOOKING CONDOS !!!!!! Let us know how they work.
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Be sure to post the GPS coordinates so several of us can make a worth while trip down south....LOL.

Let us know how they do.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Those look good! I scored big today, I picked up 100 feet of 4inch flex drain pipe and 50 feet of 4 inch pvc, had my Toyota loaded. Sack I will give you a call Tuesday night.

Post Thanks / Like

Sac- They look real good-oughta hold lots of slabs!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com