I know that the rate at which we have been posting and deciding things has been a little dizzying for the past few days (which is not a bad thing). However, I wanted to take a moment to simply say, "Thank you!"

Thanks to all the folks who have posted, and responded to the posts, with comments and ideas. Right now, we need all the ideas and comments we can get.

I also want to specifically thank the folks who have not waited to be asked to do anything. These folks have simply jumped in with both feet, done what they felt needed to be done, and then let us know. It is that kind of motivation among our membership that will make the club a success.

Thanks to Vonna (Mrs. Crappie Stalker). She showed up at the first meeting with a draft copy of by-laws for our club, which is something that she simply decided needed to be done, without any prompting from anyone.

Thanks to James (fish4u), who thought that it would be good to have a special guest at our first meeting, who was experienced in starting a crappie club from scratch. James simply called his buddy, Brad Whitehead, and lined it up.

Thanks to Lynn (crappie4me2), who didn't wait to be asked whether his employer could provide some items to be used for door prizes at the first meeting. The first mention of door prizes was Lynn's post that he had them and would be sending them to the meeting, since he was unable to attend.

Thanks to my wife, Sheri, who simply offered to build the club website. I honestly said nothing to her to suggest that she take that responsibility on. She had the talent and was simply willing to do what she is good at, to benefit the club.

Thanks to Devon (DTG). Before anything was even mentioned about attempting to line up some corporate sponsors for the club, he was burining the phones up, and has already contacted quite a number of potential sponsors.

Thanks to 78mudbug, who isn't even from the West TN area, who saw our post about the fundraising tournament, and sent me a message, offering to donate some of his jigs, for use as tournament prizes. Again, he initiated the offer. It was not a response to a request.

In addition to these folks, there have been several who have simply said, "Let me know how / where I can help out."

With these kinds of people involved, there is no doubt that WTCC will be a great success!!!

Thanks to you all!!!!