Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Upcoming Meeting Details - Apr. 15th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upcoming Meeting Details - Apr. 15th

The next meeting of the West TN Crappie Club will be held at Hig's Restaurant, 109 Oakwood Drive, Milan, TN) on Thursday evening, April 15th, at 6:30 PM. I hope that everyone is able to attend. Look forward to seeing you there.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the location of Hig's, DO NOT rely on MapQuest or Yahoo Maps. When you attempt to look it up on either of those sites, they take you to Oakwood ROAD. Hig's is on Oakwood DRIVE, which is a completely different location.

Oakwood Drive turns East off of US Hwy. 45E, in Milan. If you are headed South on Hwy. 45E, Oakwood Drive will be on your left, after you go through the traffic light at Ellington Drive (Hwy. 104). Past Ellington Drive, you will pass the Milan cemetary and a shopping center. Oakwood will turn to your left, just past the shopping center.

If you are headed North on 45E, Oakwood Drive will be on your right, after you go through the traffic light at Kefauver Drive. Past Kefauver Drive, you will pass a shopping center on your right, and Oakwood will turn to your right, past the shopping center.

NOTE - Hig's sits back off the road, behind a small convenience store. If anyone has difficulties with the directions, feel free to give me a call.

George
    731-267-2322

Post Thanks / Like

Higs is just off Hwy 45, behind Wendys, and beside Freds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sls View Post
    Higs is just off Hwy 45, behind Wendys, and beside Freds.
    SLS, I like your directions MUCH better than mine... and I'm sure everyone else will, too!!! :D:D:D THANKS!!!