Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithvillie Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithvillie Report

Anyone been to Smithvillie Friday or Saturday. Thinking bout taking the family fishing this afternoon off the dock

Post Thanks / Like

basscatman has been hittin' it pretty hard lately, along with his dad. I went out yesterday evening going after walleye and got three crappie instead?!? Just yards from the dam while they're pulling water?! Go figure. They're obviously still willing to bite!

Post Thanks / Like

Very tough today. Only caught 4 this morning at LP so I went to CB for awhile. Caught three pretty nice ones but it was poor for the most part.

Post Thanks / Like

How long are the docks gonna be open? Last year I thought it was April 1st...longer if it stayed cool, which it didn't. But perhaps this year since it snowed in Mid March perhaps they're extending the public access?

I know you can fish the private slips year round.

Post Thanks / Like

The front that went through yesterday probably slowed them down . The day after a front usually sucks . Sure is great weather to be outside though.

Post Thanks / Like

finally got to the lake round 3 today stayed till 6:30 and not 1 bite(( but still great to be outside fishing. Started getting a little windy round 5:30 or so, I couldnt find them to save my life, oh well bad day fishing beats a good days work