Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Good FRiday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Good FRiday

well the water temps were 54 to 56 caught a 13 inch right of the bat and thought this was going to be worth the trip down and puttin up with the wind.
    I was wrong again,ha ha. made a run up to the power lines and found some 60 degree water caught some fish in 3' of water. Well that is when it gets bad. Turned around to look at a Eagles nest and both birds were in it, and then I saw the wall cloud.Well let me tell you the race was on and I didn't out run it, it beat me around in the boat till i am sore today. i will anyone should have some sort of mask in there boat because of conditions like this, with out it i would have to put it the boat on the bank and sit it out. the good news is there is some 60 degree water up there and next weekend will be good if the wind won't blow.

Post Thanks / Like

Save face mask well worth the money.

Post Thanks / Like

I also found some warm water and fish but had no luck catching, my wife and I where on the lake about 7:30 am and we left about 10:00 am, wind was terrible.
    We had a few in cedar creek thursday, good Idea of carring some kinda of mask,you can buy neopreme for about 5-10 bucks and a cheap helmet wouldn't hurt either. Glad your safe.......
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Adjust555 was going to come up and fish yesterday with me. I decided to cancel because of the forcast. Sounds like we made the right choice. Today is just perfect outside. Little bit cool but no wind. Figures I have a family dinner and can not get out on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Once i finish my house cleaning with my wife we are going to smithville,should have stayed home yesterday,but will try smithville today. Also the fish seemed to like my casting better than jiging brush piles, some were up on flats right of the channel.

Post Thanks / Like

itto 15 today and tommorow both watch out afterward

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya I have one tommorow at my parents but just so happens they are care takers of the park in Windsor. It has a around a 15 or 16 acre lake on it. So I will be taking the boat with me and try to catch some crappie from the brush piles after lunch. Also have Sunday night off work so will be hitting Truman on Monday morning for a while.