Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wappapello 4-2-10

Post Thanks / Like

Default wappapello 4-2-10

fished in the heavy winds and cleaned 6 fish. Caught about 75 fish and found the keepers in 10-15 fow. tried the shallow water when the winds allowed and could only find sort fish. Everything i caught in less than 8' was short

Post Thanks / Like

Had similar luck as broncomo, though not quite as good, on 4/1. I fished from 3 til dark and cleaned 3. I fished in 3 feet of water up to 12 feet and everywhere in between. The keepers came deeper. Caught a ton of dinks. Frustrating evening to say the least.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

fished there today and caught forty five keepers biggest a pound and six ounces. about a dozen pound or better. caught them from 1.5 ft to ten ft. deep. scattered everywhere. threw back at least two hundred. they bit white chartruese and brown and chartruese. could not find a pattern except they were scattered.

Post Thanks / Like

fished today in possum creek and cleaned 7, one about pound and half. Caught in 5-10' of water. threw back about 100

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Fri. afternoon ~3-6pm, kept 10, caught ? (a bunch). 5-10 fow, all small. Not one worth bragging about. Dark grn/char, pumpkin/char were the best. I wanted to fish skinnier water but too windy.