Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fiberglass crappie boat

Post Thanks / Like

Question fiberglass crappie boat

Does anyone know of a company that makes a fiberglass crappie boat.
    The only thing better than a day of fishing.Is a week of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a Crappie Master, I believe. They have an ad in the current issue of Crappie World. Triton had a TA-196 (I think that's the one) but they've quit production.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

There is a company in Dothan Alabama called outlaw boats .also one in Benton Louisiana they make one called a water moccasin. smith marine in Minden la sells them I think they have a web site. john

Post Thanks / Like

The company in Benton Louisiana makes a crappie fiberglass boat and is name Pro Gator boats and the have a web site. Just goggle Pro Gator. The Water Moccasin is made in Stonewall Louisiana and they have a web site also.
    Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.

Post Thanks / Like

Monk's Crappie's Lancer line of fiberglass crappie boats look really good...

Monk's Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a particular reason you want fiberglass? I have had a bunch of great fiberglass boats so I do like them, but my Lund is awesome and is a crappie edition.

Had a 20' Skeeter Bass boat with 200 Yammer on the back and ran about 75 MPH and lots of fun and can't say anything wrong about it. Takes rough water and was great, but I like my Lund about as much (few less frills and not as many storage boxes, but enough) and cost a lot less and is one heck of a boat.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Pro Gator 154S (stick steering) with a 60 HP Evinrude eTec 2 stroke and could not be happier with it. Bought it new 3 years ago at Moores Pro Gator in Benton, La. from Leroy Moore ( Progator Boats ) and it runs perfect. Pro Gator boat is flawless. They really know how to build a boat. They also know how to service and repair boats and motors.

I had a Honda 4 stroke 50 HP on an aluminum 15 ft. boat and it was slow getting out of the hole and geting planed out. The Evinrude eTec will shoot out of the hole and I really beleive it is more fuel efficient than the Honda 50 HP 4 stroke. I will never own another 4 stroke as long as Evinrude is in business.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Is there a particular reason you want fiberglass? I have had a bunch of great fiberglass boats so I do like them, but my Lund is awesome and is a crappie edition.

Had a 20' Skeeter Bass boat with 200 Yammer on the back and ran about 75 MPH and lots of fun and can't say anything wrong about it. Takes rough water and was great, but I like my Lund about as much (few less frills and not as many storage boxes, but enough) and cost a lot less and is one heck of a boat.

Skip
    I also bass fish out of it.I want lots of deck space and storage but setting a little deeper in the boat with more live wells and bigger rod box
    The only thing better than a day of fishing.Is a week of fishing.