Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To My Friends at Crappie.com

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To My Friends at Crappie.com

CrappieClaus came to my mother's house on Christmas Eve, while nobody was home. My Dad and Husband went up there and picked up the packages the day after Christmas.
    I want to apologise for not getting the pictures and sincere THANK YOU posted before this, but I worked last night and for the next couple of nights.
    Before I go to work tonight, I want you to see how good CrappieClaus was!

I'm off Friday (thank God), and if I'm still standing then, I plan to get it all put on the boat!

Again,

I can't tell you how you've touched me with your kindness, many of you with burdens of your own. I wish there was some way to express my sincere gratitude at your display of kindness. I do promise pictures of me and the kids and whoever else might get to enjoy my hobby with me!
    I also got a marine, Delco battery to make it all work. It's outside in the boat, so pics of it will have to wait...sorry.

Is that not the coolest???? I just gotta figure out how it all works now.:D
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

I think I can speak for all here on Crappie.com.....you now have an extended family and we like to take care of our own. I really think we enjoyed this more than you might imagine, giving to help others feels better than taking. I wish the best to you and your family. May God bless all of your household and loved ones.....

Post Thanks / Like

Catch a boat load. Might get a spare blade and shear pin just in case. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

I can't but think of all those poor crappie being fillet out.

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy it Laura!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice

love the trolling motor it will push your boat quite well,but, what caught my eye was that charger!!!!! i gotta get me one of them!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We are SO tickled for you Laura! This was probably almost as much fun for us! Enjoy it well and know that you have friends who are rootin for you to catch the big ones!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm going to look into that

The Charger also caught my eye. WOW..ENJOY
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I thought that Anchor had been a very good girl this year, and that Crappie.com Claus wanted to make sure she could fish other ways besides having to anchor up everytime. You may just have to change your name to something like.....TrollerGirl, or Aintpullinnodamnanchornomo, StealthWoman, ElectricThrust, etc.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Anchor Puller:

Good to hear you got everything! Have you had a chance to work on mounting the trolling motor to the boat? One thing you'll need to do is to turn the head around on the shaft so the handle will be on the same side as the prop. All you have to do though is take the bolt out that holds the head to the shaft, rotate the shaft 180-degrees and put the bolt back in. Be careful not to damage the wires when you put the bolt back in - wiggle it past the wires and don't drive it in. There may be a couple of screws to loosen and re-tighten too - not sure on that model. Let me know if you need any help.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast