Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I think I'm still a newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Default I think I'm still a newbie

Hey all-

Didn't get that involved last year on account of the job hunt. The name is Lando to most of my friends. Moved back to KC last year after doin' my 4 in the Navy. My passion is life is getting some line wet. Unfortunately, haven't found a way to get it to pay the bills yet. I try to fish at least once a week. Unlike many of the guys on here, I don't have a boat. I'm a shore fisherman and I like to think I do ok with what I have. Not nearly as good as most of the board but I caught a 13 incher last year in Smithville. I love to fish and love to talk about fishing, so don't hesitate to drop me a line or come out with me sometime. I live a little south of Smithville and don't make a lot so can't afford the freakin gas to go anywhere other than that really. But I'm down for planning a good fishing trip anytime.

Wet lines and bent rods everyone,

Lando

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back.........any service member past or present has a seat to fish with me so anytime you want to venture to loz give me a yell......don't miss out on camp.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

for serving. Be glad to take you out sometime, send me a pm with a number im busy with honey doooos this week but the crappie will get busy in a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your service also.
    There are allot of guys in your area I'm sure you will hook up with a few. The guys up there have had a couple of meet and greet things up there and a Smithville mini camp last spring, so I'm sure sooner or later you'll meet them.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

theres lotsa good folks here that im sure wont have a problem sharing a boat seat with ya, me included but your gonna have to come a little further north of smithville by about 75 miles

what kind of work are you looking for, anything to pay the bills or is there a special skill/trade your into
    ugliest crappie you ever seen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Thanks so much for the replies! It's great to hear the appreciation after Hawaii. They don't like military much there for whatever reason. I work 10-6 Mon-Fri. Other than that, I'm always game for killing some time. (usually what happens when I fish) If anyone is heading out in my area, don't hesitate to at least drop me a line and I'll do what I can do go out with ya.

Lando

Post Thanks / Like

Lando, thanks for the service you have given to this country. i have a high respect for all like you who have given us the freedom we all have today. if i ever head up that way i will be sure to let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

hello lando,i fish smithville often usually wading .your always welcome to stumble around with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site and thanks for your service to our country. I fish Smithville quite a bit and I'll give you a shout when I have an empty seat.