Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: EXCELLENT 1st Club Meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up EXCELLENT 1st Club Meeting

Just wanted to let you all know that we had a great 1st meeting!!! A HUGE thanks to all who attended. We had 17 absolutely wonderful folks present for the meeting. It was great to have the opportunity to meet and fellowship with all of them. In addition to the food and fun, we had a very informative round of ideas and discussions.

I would love to share all the details, but I'm going fishin in the morning and it is past my bedtime!!!:D

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks, Thursday evening, April 15th (that ought to be an easy date for everyone to remember). I'll make everyone aware of the specific details, soon. For now, please mark the 15th on your calendars, and plan to attend. The next meeting will be critical, as additional club officers and leaders will be elected, and specific plans regarding the club's future will be made.

A HUGE thank you to Vonna (Mrs. Crappie Stalker), who is our newly elected Secretary / Treasurer. Details regarding dues, memberships, etc. will be forthcoming. I also want to express my appreciation to those at the meeting who volunteered me (and then elected me) as President for the club's first year.

We did have others at the meeting who volunteered their time to serve in additional club officer positions, on the board of directors, and on the various committees (Tournament, Social Activities, Membership / Sponsorship, etc.).

For those of you who could not make the meeting, who would be willing to serve in a leadership or committee position, please let me know, as soon as possible. Again, we hope to fill these positions by the next meeting, so we can really get things rolling.

We are off to a great start!!! I will post additional information, pictures, and the meeting minutes over the course of the next few days. All comments, suggestions, etc. are welcomed and appreciated, so feel free.

Hope to see all of you on the 15th.

George

Post Thanks / Like

glad everthing went smooth and yall had a great time,maybe i`ll make the next meeting,but for now i think i`m going fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck-tackler View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that we had a great 1st meeting!!! A HUGE thanks to all who attended. We had 17 absolutely wonderful folks present for the meeting. It was great to have the opportunity to meet and fellowship with all of them. In addition to the food and fun, we had a very informative round of ideas and discussions.

I would love to share all the details, but I'm going fishin in the morning and it is past my bedtime!!!:D

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks, Thursday evening, April 15th (that ought to be an easy date for everyone to remember). I'll make everyone aware of the specific details, soon. For now, please mark the 15th on your calendars, and plan to attend. The next meeting will be critical, as additional club officers and leaders will be elected, and specific plans regarding the club's future will be made.

A HUGE thank you to Vonna (Mrs. Crappie Stalker), who is our newly elected Secretary / Treasurer. Details regarding dues, memberships, etc. will be forthcoming. I also want to express my appreciation to those at the meeting who volunteered me (and then elected me) as President for the club's first year.

We did have others at the meeting who volunteered their time to serve in additional club officer positions, on the board of directors, and on the various committees (Tournament, Social Activities, Membership / Sponsorship, etc.).

For those of you who could not make the meeting, who would be willing to serve in a leadership or committee position, please let me know, as soon as possible. Again, we hope to fill these positions by the next meeting, so we can really get things rolling.

We are off to a great start!!! I will post additional information, pictures, and the meeting minutes over the course of the next few days. All comments, suggestions, etc. are welcomed and appreciated, so feel free.

Hope to see all of you on the 15th.

George
    Glad everthing went smooth and I wished I could have been there. Congrats to Vonna and George on your new positions I know you will do a great job. Once agian I can not Thank Devon enough for coming by here at work and picking up the door prize items up, it was the first time I had met him and he is a super nice guy who loves our sport of Crappie Fishing.
    Thanks,
    Lynn
    Last edited by crappie4me2; 04-02-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter reposessed my shirt I won last night when I got in. LOL
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's great. I had every intention on being there but things didn't work out. I will do my best to be at the meeting on the 15th.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DTG View Post
    My daughter reposessed my shirt I won last night when I got in. LOL
    LOL:D I know how that is .

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Also glad to hear it went well. I was going to make it but other stuff had me hooked. It was about 8 pm before I got done with orders.
    Hope to make the next one for sure.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is really gonna be a good thing for all of us. Paul and I had a great time and we're looking forward to the fellowship and good times to come.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!