Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: man oh man hating

Post Thanks / Like

Default man oh man hating

well the last two days i have planned on being on the water and trying the boat out for the year and of course bringing a few crappie home but it seems someone always has plans for me that i don't know about .
    today was gonna go and i had to go get a car for a car dealer in the town .(my dad thought i needed a little extra something to do for the winter )
    and then i had big plans on going tommarow with 2 buddies of mine and was gonna tear them up but once again i got a phone call and i gotta go to pittsburg and get another car so hopefully sat and sun will be my day of fun in the sun ..

sorry for the rant ,

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

thats the reason my phone has caller id and a off button thats exactaly what happened to me when i got another pickup truck. tellem no or I cant a few times and they will get the picture and u can fish a little more just a little.

Post Thanks / Like

gosh i've been on the water two times this week and them crappie are hiding great cause for the life of me i can't find them have caught pike and bass and perch but no crappie and have tried everything i can think of but no luck water temp was right at 57 today thought they would have been moving shallow but don't know where cause they not in the usual spots thats for sure .

Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland