Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 3 New Midwest Crappie Shows

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 New Midwest Crappie Shows

Just wanted to let you know there were 3 new shows that were added yesterday. Originally I thought it was just one. The new ones are:

Lake Erie Long Lining
    Summer Patterns
    Cold Front Shallows

Hope you enjoy!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Great. I really enjoy your shows. Will check them out today.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the shows Russ.

I installed Adobe Flash Player and that helped. The show paused one time during the middle of the show and that was it.
    Get Da Net! :D

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the latest update for Adobe Flash Player & Shockwave Player and the program is still interrupted all the way through..

Very annoying but Russ' shows are the only ones I have problems with..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

The shows are tops.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we guys with just DSL connection are gonna have to get hooked up with a T-internet connection to watch the new shows. Just funny to me that I never had the least problem with the old shows, just the last 6 new shows are giving me problems watching them. Really sounds to me like something is different in the way the last six shows have been produced (software program, higher resolution or something different in their production) or we would be have the same problem with the older shows. They are on the same site as the old ones we watch so I don't think the problem is on myoutdoortv.coms end or we would have the same problem with all the shows.
    Be as smart as you can, but it is always better to be wise than to be smart.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J_ROW View Post
    I guess we guys with just DSL connection are gonna have to get hooked up with a T-internet connection to watch the new shows. Just funny to me that I never had the least problem with the old shows, just the last 6 new shows are giving me problems watching them. Really sounds to me like something is different in the way the last six shows have been produced (software program, higher resolution or something different in their production) or we would be have the same problem with the older shows. They are on the same site as the old ones we watch so I don't think the problem is on myoutdoortv.coms end or we would have the same problem with all the shows.

Ditto here. And thanks Russ for a great show.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dadmmit

I switched computers here at the office and I don;t have a sound card any more. Love the shows Russ. You outta get down to Ross Barnett sometime in jackson, mississippi
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

hey Russ, thanks for the media attention to crappie fishing. love the show and was wondering if there was any way we could download them so that we could watch them with no internet connection?