Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Replace, Replentish or both?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Replace, Replentish or both?

I have a couple of 10' BnM jig rods that I bought at least 10-15 years ago, maybe longer. One of the sections of one of those rods has broken and can't be fixed. Do any of you know if I can get a replacement section for this pole? I assume I could probably get one from BnM but I'm not sure if they still carry the rod I have. Both rods are the exact same and are Bucks Jig Poles.

Just wondering if I should get the replacement or get another rod, I have been think of getting a Wally Marshall anyway so I could compare the two. Guess I could get the replacement section for the BnM AND get the Wally Marshall, then have 3 jig poles.....

I think I just talked myself into that one...the wife should appreciate that thought process as I'm sure she does the same when she's buying shoes or clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about your rod, but I had broke by one of my sons and I bought a new tip section so go to their site and look up yours and see if they offer one like you need.

BNM Fishing

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

If the poles you have are "discontinued", and BnM doesn't have the tip, check with Grizzly Jig. They stock the replacement tips, and might still have one. You can PM Lance (osofishy).

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The replacement tips are cheaper at Grizzly Jigs than they are straight from B'n'M.......the poles are cheaper there as well.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep