Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wappapello Reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wappapello Reports

Went Saturday from 7:30 to 5 and kept 18 between two of us. Pretty slow day and the wind made it even tougher. We caught a few casting brush, a few casting flats, then some tightlining the flats and creek channels. Caught a couple decent fish in the creek channels. Did talk to some guys who wore them out casting to brushpiles.
    Sunday I went from 9-4 by myself and had a little better luck, keeping 19. Caught them all trolling the creek & river channels in 10-13 feet of water, fishing 8-10 feet down. Did not have any luck on the flats and the wind was blowing too hard to do much casting. Didn't have any big fish, all were between 9-11. Planning on going over again on Thursday afternoon and will report back on how it goes. Anybody have any reports this week?
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, a bad one. We fished Sat. and had two. I fished alone Fri. evening a couple hours and had two. Threw them all back and went to the house. Very slow where we were.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report guys

Post Thanks / Like

I have not been in a couple weeks, but plan on trying Friday.
    Thanks for the report

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by adamr View Post
    Went Saturday from 7:30 to 5 and kept 18 between two of us. Pretty slow day and the wind made it even tougher. We caught a few casting brush, a few casting flats, then some tightlining the flats and creek channels. Caught a couple decent fish in the creek channels. Did talk to some guys who wore them out casting to brushpiles.
    Sunday I went from 9-4 by myself and had a little better luck, keeping 19. Caught them all trolling the creek & river channels in 10-13 feet of water, fishing 8-10 feet down. Did not have any luck on the flats and the wind was blowing too hard to do much casting. Didn't have any big fish, all were between 9-11. Planning on going over again on Thursday afternoon and will report back on how it goes. Anybody have any reports this week?
    Hey take me the next time you go. You would have had a lot more fish, because you know I always catch 2 for every one you catch. Call me for lessons.

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like a plan. Call me next time your boat won't start and I'll give you a hand. (check the kill switch first though...)
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"