Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tebo 3/29

Post Thanks / Like

Default tebo 3/29

had a good day on the water today with my son. little to no wind a lot of sunshine, new trolling motor batteries, and it didn't matter what color jig we used, they hated them all. didn't catch a single fish and we tried deep water and shallow. did find some 53 deg water so maybe they will turn on for us before long. water was pretty muddy you could see your jig about 4 to 6 inches in some places and less in others. all in all still a good day to be on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

stay after them posey!! it was tough the other day for me also!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stay after em! Its gonna get better
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Next time try the Bucksaw area. I'll be glad to help you with some spots if you aren't familiar with it.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Next time try the Bucksaw area. I'll be glad to help you with some spots if you aren't familiar with it.
    Good work Bob........thats what crappie fishin and crappie fishermen is supposed to be about!!!i've seen a trend on loz over the past year or so where everyone is more interested in tournaments and being tightlipped about spots/techniques etc than ever before,some have become rude obnoxious jerks while some have forgotten their roots in crappie fishin........monk and i have ran into the same team several times on the water and everytime we we're on a spot and they came in on us but didn't even have the gumption to speak to us heck one time they pulled to the other side of the dock we we're shooting and started shooting the other sidewe let it ride but if it happens again they better be ready for a little extra curricular activity because i'll be damned if i ever get snubbed like that again!!!If thats what it takes to be one of the top teams on loz i think i'll pass i prefer getting folks started and gettin em on fish on a regular basis to winning even the biggest tournament out there.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie