Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Santa

Well it's Christmas morning, so I guess i'll start it off. I got A bunch of gift certificates for Christmas, now I have to go shopping again.hehe Did everyone get that new rod, reel, graph, GPS,or boat they wanted.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Santa

Hi Izzy, Merry Christmas! Yes I did get a garmin etrex for christmas. I had been wanting one for a long time but keep putting it off. My family saw me looking at one in Bass Pro sales catalog and got it for me. Hope your Christmas is special. God Bless and good fishing. Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

I got to spend another Christmas with my family, children, grandchildren and friends Seeing thier smiles, hearing thier laughter and watching them opening gifts and playing is as some say priceless. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Santa

Santa gave me the self inflating PFD I've been wanting . I'll wear it all the time . Just hope I never have to see how it works .:D :D :D :D
    See Ya Kevin ><)))*>
    Excellent

Post Thanks / Like

I got a stainless prop.

Post Thanks / Like

Santa brought me a stainless prop, telescoping tangle-free net, and a new digital camera. I think Mrs. Claus likes it when I go fishing and get out of her way.:rolleyes:
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas gifts

My two kids and 4 grandkids got me a digital camera. Now, maybe if I can catch some decent sized crappie and can figure out how all this stuff works I may be able to post some pictures. I don't know which will be easier - catching the crappie or learning how all this works.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieken
    My two kids and 4 grandkids got me a digital camera. Now, maybe if I can catch some decent sized crappie and can figure out how all this stuff works I may be able to post some pictures. I don't know which will be easier - catching the crappie or learning how all this works.
    Good luck, I have'nt got the smarts or the patience I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great gift!

Quote Originally Posted by fish21759
    Santa gave me the self inflating PFD I've been wanting . I'll wear it all the time . Just hope I never have to see how it works .:D :D :D :D
    See Ya Kevin ><)))*>
    What a great gift! Your family is wise, they may just have given you the gift of life. I have never fallen out of the boat, but there have been numerous close calls. Even though I am a good swimmer, one never knows when that certain muscle cramp will appear, and could bring instant disaster with it. What a caring family you have, congrats!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great Christmas. My Dad got me a GLoomis rod and a Shimano reel, got 2 more seasons of the Dukes of Hazzard on DVD, a Bass Pro gift card, and a nice wall clock with beautiful wolves on it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Now back to fishing tomorrow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast