Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sold the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default sold the boat

well all i will be asking for a ride now:o:o:o i sold the champion today....i had a guy from blue springs show up and the guy from joplin show up 2 hrs early today. the guy from blue springs got here frist and 10min later the guy from joplin pulled up and it put me on the spot. took them both up to smithville to test drive it and both loved it then the bidding war began!!!!it started off at 11000 then next thing i know it was at asking price and the guy from bluesprings took her home. hate to see her go but next year ill be looking at a lund or a lowe sumthing safer for the kids to be out on with me.... i hate to ask if i can make it to camp can i get a backseat ride with sumone for a day???

thanks brian aka champ202

p.s. i think i may have to change my name now

Post Thanks / Like

Default champ I will be down there 3 or 4 days

u r welcome to ride along anytime......... just hope you don't mind fishing for crappie.......:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the quick sell. Hope that helps the bill situation out a little. There will be plenty of open seats at camp so come on down.

Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome to go with me anytime!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Champ when I get the boat out of storage which will be before long your welcome in the backseat
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on selling the boat. Theres always room in my boat of you are down in SEMO or Northern Mississippi.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Tuesday - Monday fishing by my self wife dosen't fish. So If you or any One else need a seat I have one for you. It's in a safe boat. 18-1/2' Alumacraft

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the quick sale . I sold my Javelin 389 a few years ago and bought a smaller Alumacraft bass boat to fish the small rivers and lakes in Tn.
    I felt safer in my bigger Javelin than I have been in the Alumacraft. It had a wider beam and was more stable in the water .
    If I were you ,I would look at a Deep V Walleye fishing boat with a good wide beam for stability and with the higher sides for safety with the family .

Post Thanks / Like

i can take a rider anytime

Post Thanks / Like

A BIG thanks guys for all of your support,thought and the kindness

one thing i like about this board is the support and the kindness of eveyone on here if u ever need sumthing or need to know about anythign everyone will try to help to the best that they can

ill be coming down on friday afternoon to camp and be there till sunday afternoon or so ill be pming a couple or u all for a ride

and again a big thanks!!!!!

brian