Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman 3/27 Windy........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 3/27 Windy........

Met up with them two hollywooders out of springfield this am for a day of fishing...... Windy to say the least but that didn't stop the bite..... caught fish in 10' -20' fow 8' down to 12' down...... any color seemed to work..... Sam ended up with the biggest with a 1.8 and then Chris had a 1.6 plus a wild ride from a 12# wiper on a 10' ozark...... rod...... sent them fellars back with there limits..... and some good ones..... but they got to spend 1/2 a day with OSS and you know what they say when you get to do that..Priceless.:D:D great trip guys thanks for the ride.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 04-27-2010 at 12:59 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

good day, congrats. coupla nice fish there! Seriously nice lookin boat too.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the fish guys!!
    And a nice looking Nitro too!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great day, guys. Glad you got to get out and slam a bunch.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Looked like a good day, Priceless it was a long winter huh Monty
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like it was worth the drive up here. Congrats on a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking fish guys, I can't wait to get back down there!!
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Met up with them two hollywooders out of springfield this am for a day of fishing...... Windy to say the least but that didn't stop the bite..... caught fish in 10' -20' fow 8' down to 12' down...... any color seemed to work..... Sam ended up with the biggest with a 1.8 and then Chris had a 1.6 plus a wild ride from a 12# wiper on a 10' ozark...... rod...... sent them fellars back with there limits..... and some good ones..... but they got to spend 1/2 a day with OSS and you know what they say when you get to do that..Priceless.:D:D great trip guys thanks for the ride.......
    Those are a couple really nice fish congrat's guy's! I new I should have put off the yard work today and went fishing but the wind here was something else.

Just wondering OSS did Chris let you drive the goat, I mean sheep, no that's not right either but I know they are all in the same family? Well at least it's not a rice burner!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's a RAM, jacka$$

WOW, what a day. Before I get started just want to say Thanks for a great day Monty. Man, have we missed Truman.

We had an awesome day and man was it windy but we managed to stay out of it most of the day. Managed to catch a some really nice fish and even got the boat home just as the rain started here. :D

That Wiper was something else. Could not imagine what I had on. It was taking line and wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Sam was even trying to chase it down with the trolling motor.

Monty fished from the back of the boat and talked, and talked, and talked, and talked. Got to say never a dull moment when OSS is in the boat.

Bender, I was really looking forward to getting there and getting Monty off my butt about the rice burner. NOPE!!!!!!!!! He gets out of his truck and says "Oh great now I got to smell that damn diesel all the time." Don't guess I am ever going to get it right. :rolleyes:

Anyway here are a couple of pictures I took and one of the new Boat Puller.

Thanks again Monty, Sam and I had a great time as always!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

nice fishes but its noy a ford is it monty?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast