Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Guest @ 1st WTCC Meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Special Guest @ 1st WTCC Meeting

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Brad Whitehead. For those who are not, Brad is a crappie pro from Muscle Shoals, AL, who guides primarily on Pickwick, Wilson and Wheeler Reserviors. He has been featured in numerous crappie publications and on TV shows across the country. He also serves as a pro staff member for Vicious Fishing Lines, BnM Poles and War Eagle Boats.

In addition, Brad is a long time member of the well established Muscle Shoals Area Crappie Association. As a veteran crappie club member, Brad has graciously offered (barring any unforseen circumstances) to attend the first meeting of the West TN Crappie Club, to offer a little experience-based insight. He will also be available to respond to any questions / ideas we may have, regarding forming our club.

Anyone interested is welcome to attend the meeting at the Old Country Store Restaurant in Jackson, at 6:30 PM on Thursday, April 1st. Hope to see you all there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck-tackler View Post
    I'm sure most of you are familiar with Brad Whitehead. For those who are not, Brad is a crappie pro from Muscle Shoals, AL, who guides primarily on Pickwick, Wilson and Wheeler Reserviors. He has been featured in numerous crappie publications and on TV shows across the country. He also serves as a pro staff member for Vicious Fishing Lines, BnM Poles and War Eagle Boats.

In addition, Brad is a long time member of the well established Muscle Shoals Area Crappie Association. As a veteran crappie club member, Brad has graciously offered (barring any unforseen circumstances) to attend the first meeting of the West TN Crappie Club, to offer a little experience-based insight. He will also be available to respond to any questions / ideas we may have, regarding forming our club.

Anyone interested is welcome to attend the meeting at the Old Country Store Restaurant in Jackson, at 6:30 PM on Thursday, April 1st. Hope to see you all there.
    Man I wished I could be there. George thanks for your hard work on getting this club started. Brad thanks for helping out also.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Talked with Brad this afternoon. He said that he would bring some rod holders, BnM poles, etc. Said that if anyone was interested in anything, it would save you some shipping charges!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We should be there. This has been a long time coming.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I want to come so bad. Man if I get out of class early i'll stop by. would love to put some faces and names together.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks George for your hard work...this will be a good thing for all of us guys on the west side of the state. Let's work to make this a respectable club. I will not be able to make it...daughter's basketball banquet.
    Don't eat th' bait!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne, hate you won't be there, but the kids are one of the few things in life that are more important than fishing!!! :D

Hope you and your daughter enjoy the banquet!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer fishing over kids. When mine show up, they got their hand out wanting somethin'.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

cane pole will you adopt me? sounds like you got a pocket full of money just needing to be handed out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I prefer fishing over kids. When mine show up, they got their hand out wanting somethin'.
    Thought you traded them for that boat? Or maybe some of them??? I dont know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast