Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It has been another great year

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation It has been another great year

In these times that we live with all the turmoil and strife in the world it is nice to know that fishing still continues to bring people together for fun and fellowship. Below is a list of people that I got to see face to face this year. Hope I didn't scare any of you too bad. LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Crappie Stalker, Canepole, 1Weezer, Frank Lawhead, DonG, Killer, Fishin3, Crappiepappy, Cohutta Crappie, Jerry Blake, Darryl Morris, JFraley, Roybuoy, JWhite, Crappiehunter, Tim Huffman, Don York, Tim Davis, Tim Gibson, Trihull, Ribit and Crappieseeker.

I have been awfully blessed this year with all the friends I have got to visit and the ones I talk to on here. Met some new friends on here this year and feel blessed for that also. With all the problems in the world and daily life, I feel thankful that Crappie fishing is such a great way to unwind with friends.

Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy

FATBOY ITS NICE OF YOU TO ADMIT YOU KNOW ME [MOST DON,T ] ---
    IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU ALL AT THE TEE-ZUR AND YOU,RE RIGHT [AS USUAL] IT WAS A GREAT YEAR :D :D :D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I got to meet you too Fatboy. Whats the latest on your boat search. Maybe one day I can meet some others from this board. I met mighty a few weeks ago, and he is also a good guy. I met a guy from Kentucky on here a few years ago but he doesnt post on here anymore. I havent heard from him in over a year, he normally comes down to Scottsboro atleast once a year. I enjoyed meeting and fishing with him also.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you Frank be willing to tell the world. Like fatboy I have been blessed in so many ways it is hard to keep track of. One of the best days I have ever had was the day of the Teezur tournament day. Me and Mrs ribit met so many great people and had so much fun it was a day you did not want to end. Thanks Ed for this board and thanks to those that we met, you have made our lives so much richer. You'all will always be in our prayers. Take care now ya hear. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

I also feel blessed to have met everybody and I truly enjoy getting together for fishing and just good conversation, on line, and face to face.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Have a safe trip and catch a bunch of fish at Jerry's.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Do any of you ever get to Camden, Big Sandy or this area?

Post Thanks / Like

I will be through camden and stay in Big Sandy, Old Springville area next wednesday mike.

Post Thanks / Like

fatboy, I thought that you would've had that new boat for Christmas...

Merry Christmas
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

I got to meet Darryl Morris and Jerry Blake. Jerry was gracious enough to help a poor boy locate a few bamboo condos on one of his lakes he guides on. He did this for me, even though he makes his living fishing. Jerry, if I end up in Arkansas, let me know if you ever decide to do any type of remodel. I can help you make it the best of quality, for the least amount of money. (my labor, no charge)
    I look forward to meeting as many as possible, this forum is a great place for talking about almost anything. It's good to see so many "online" people that seem to have genuine concern for their fellow fisherfriend.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Great post Fatboy. Sorry you couldn"t make the tournament and fish fry in july we had a great time and met some great people. Hope ypu can come down to Georgia this coming year and meet some really great guys. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast