Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: slab's new website

Post Thanks / Like

Default slab's new website

Dang I think slab can read minds.I've been griping about wishing I had a list of maw & pa bait shops from all of the country. As well as a place for guys like me who build tackle for fun and occasionally even profit to register in there area. So I thought! website Hmmm Looks like I've been out drawn. I couldn't have pulled it off anyway. Now on to plan B.
    Thanks Slab keep on keep'n on

Post Thanks / Like

Well what is it the address??
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

in the top banner of this site

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default slabs site

The site is on here somewhere Now I can't find it. What a dope I'm becoming.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope some more baitshops will advertise. Only one for NC

Bo Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

Go and get the ones you know about to sign up and advertise. It's free for them, no charge at all, no strings attached.

Here is a pamphlet you can print off and bring to them
    http://crappie.com/bsg/

You can even sign them up, you just need to have their email address, and of course all their other contact information, like store address and name.

It's a neat application I've installed there. I'd love to get it populated. I occasionally do turn on an announcement here on the board to let everyone know about baitshopguide.com, but I don't leave the announcement up all the time because I think it gets a little annoying.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a copy of the announcement that I turn on, for all the boards, occasionally.

OK Guys and Gals, I need your help. I am opening another website to try to help our favorite Baitshops. I am opening BaitShopGuide.com

Please ask your favorite bait shop owner to go to BaitShopGuide.com and register, then add information and pictures about their bait shop. Optionally you can print out the following informational form to hand out. It provides additional instructions and registration by fax information. find it at http://crappie.com/bsg

The bait shop will get a free listing, they can enter and manage all their own information, and I advertise for them on Crappie.com. I have already added banners to crappie.com for baitshopguide.com.

What do I get out of it, nothing! Well, I shouldn't say nothing. Eventually, I will kindly ask them if they would be willing to sell some of my fishing scent in their store. But that's it. That's all I want or expect. In this way I know I'm introducing my product to crappie.com member approved bait shops.

You get lots of information about good “crappie.com approved” bait shops, bait shop owners get more advertising, and I get a list of recommended bait shops. A win/win/win.

Please help me, help you, help me! My intention is to quit my day job in a couple months and work on crappie.com full time, and I'm going to need lots of help to do so. I'm hoping to get my Slab Sauce and Liquid Minnow into some bait shops to help with my crappie.com commitment. Crappie.com is still a ways off from providing a real income to me and my family, but I know the potential is there. I've been running it in the red since 1996, and finally the last two years it kinda broke even, and I feel this year is the year for crappie.com. So please, help me, help you, help me. The more time I can spend on crappie.com, the better it will be for all of us, and the more time I may have to go out fishing with you all! Thank you for you anticipated help.

You can provide feedback here: http://www.crappie.com/crappie/jig-s...eedback-forum/
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea and a great service.