Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: James River / Table Rock

Post Thanks / Like

Default James River / Table Rock

Hello all, its been a decade since I've been on Table Rock. Going to Big Cedar next week. Anybody have a report on Table Rock? I can get around to any portion of the lake with no issues any pointers would be appreciated. I'm guessing James River....Let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

Last I saw was Long Creek and Cricket Creek on channel swings in 15 - 20 ft. of water. That was a report from ozark anglers website late last week.

Post Thanks / Like

James is pretty slow right now, crappie wise, white bass and spoonbill great,

I hear a few good reports from ants creek but I dont fish that area, so dont know for sure where to go. this time a year points,coves,and river channel good luck and enjoy your visit. and come back again

Post Thanks / Like

James is V..E..R..Y slow for Crappie, at least for me:D Bass fishermen were doing pretty good until the rain and snow Lake was up about a foot yesterday and was muddy to very stained, depending on where you went. temp was averaging about 50 degrees

A big Spoonbill almost jumped in the boat yesterday though Trolling motor prop must have hit him and man, did he come out of the water!

If you go on the James, watch out for Spoonbill snaggers! Some of 'em will flat run over your butt!
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Seth, saw your post and thought I would tell you Darin has Mo F&G that says Stockton