Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 10/9 Jiffy Jigs Tournament at Oconee

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 10/9 Jiffy Jigs Tournament at Oconee

Hey just wanted to let anyone know that Jiffy Jigs is having pot tournament at Lake Oconee this weekend. I don't have all the nitty gritty details about the tournament but will be happy to get them for anyone interested. They usually hold one a month from now through the spring. From what I remember it's about $50 a boat including big fish pot. I think that you pay at JR's in Lick Creek and fish from daylight til 3 p.m. and then weigh in back at JR's. There is usually 7-10 boats or so and I'm not exactly sure how many places they pay back. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll get some more definite information. Hope they let enough water out to get some of the stain out of the lake before the weekend but after talking to some folks that fished last weekend they were catching some fish so maybe it'll be a good weekend.....this cool weather sure has got me itching to get after them.....Wade

Post Thanks / Like

Wink 10/9 Jiffy Jigs Tour.

Hey Wade,Thanks for passing on The information to us.Looks like the weather is going to get better around here and cooler. That should drop the water temps down some and the fishing will pick up hopefully. Good Luck and thanks again. Jimmy S.