Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thomas Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Hill

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck at Thomas Hill recently? I'm headed there tomorrow to give it a try. I've been there three other times and couldn't catch a cold so any pointers would be welcome also.

Thanks,
    Jason

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site from Truman lake. Have never fished up there but would like to give it a try sometime. We have a few guys from up in that area that may be able to give you the low down on how it has been.

Post Thanks / Like

Jason, I was just there last week when the temps were in the sixties. I tried several deep and shallow brush piles that they have marked on the banks with no luck. My depth finder said the water temp was 53 degrees and it was real dirty water which i think was the biggest problem. I was the only boat out there towards the end of the day. My last effort was drifting along rt t on the north side, Had three bites all at the same time, then the cold front hit with 20 mph wind which sent me packing. Good luck to ya let us know how you did!
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the report. I've been told before that there is usually some decent fishing to be had by fishing the marked structure. I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow and see what happens. I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Mo board........good luck.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie